How To Subscribe To The Podcast
Here’s how to subscribe and never miss an episode.
Subscribe with iTunes
1. Click here to view the SQL Data Podcast in iTunes – if you get taken to a webpage instead of the iTunes program, click the blue “View in iTunes” link.
2. Hit “Subscribe”.
You are all set!
Subscribe at Other Places
- Most podcast apps: Search for “SQL Data Partners” and the show should come up. Here’s a great video that shows you how to do this in several apps.
- Stitcher: Click here to check out the SQL Data Partners Podcast on Stitcher.
- Podcast Feed: Copy the podcast feed’s URL and paste it into the “Add by URL” feature (each app might do this a bit differently).
Review the Show!
I’m incredibly appreciative when someone reviews the podcast on iTunes – not only does it help me improve, but it also helps boost the show higher on the iTunes rankings. Which means more people can find it!
If you’d like to write your own review, here’s how. I am always looking for feedback.
- Open the SQL Data Partners Podcast up in iTunes. If you find yourself on the iTunes website, click the blue “View in iTunes” button.
- Click the Ratings and Reviews tab.
- Click “Write a Review” and type up your review. Remember to include your star rating as well (lots of stars is good and you know it is worth it!)