The story begins with a process that has been running forever and suddenly decides to cause grief by filling up tempdb. We talk about patching, and we talk about mental health. We talk a little about various topics.
Please don’t be alone. There is someone to talk to here:
- US National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish.
- Emergency and crisis lines for other countries
Get your SQL Data Partners Podcast T-shirt!
Support the livestream here
Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to get podcast notifications by email.
“It’s okay to have a bad day, but if you start having a couple of those in a row, find a way to connect with others in some way.”
Carlos L Chacon
- Patching numbers are now out of synch for SSAS and SQL Server 2017 and higher.
- Spend one hour on a task—if you aren’t moving forward, ask for help.
- After one year in a pandemic, it is ok to ask for help. Make sure you have someone to talk to.
Leave a Reply
You must belogged in to post a comment.